Wednesday 26 January 2011

Apologies for absense....

I realise I have been absent for a little while and I am awfully sorry. I have not suddenly stopped visiting paranormal places, nor have I found 'the truth' and so stopped searching.... I have been packing! We are in fact moving from Cambridgeshire to Galloway in Scotland. We are going for a change in lifestyle and I am hoping it will allow me more time to write about my interests - ie the paranormal! I have a backlog of photos to upload and work on my ghostly gazetteer is way behind, so there is much to do :-) Keep tuned via this blog or our facebook group and you'll be the first to know how we progress.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I found my way here through the Link Love this is so neat, my husband and I are avid 'Ghost Hunter' fans, its a show about some paranormal investigaters called 'Taps' in case you dont' know, I cant wait to show him your page, my husband is fascinated with this stuff ever since his dad died. Neat stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have so much more I want to add to it, so I hope you find some things of interest appearing soon. It's always great to meet other paranormal enthusiasts :-)

    ReplyDelete